1. Shelbourne Senior Living Limited reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of the information or content appearing on this website. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you visit the site.
2. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website is either owned by Shelbourne Senior Living Limited or has been licensed to Shelbourne Senior Living Limited by the rights owners. Elements of the website are protected by trademark, including the Shelbourne Senior Living name and logo, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic or image from any page on this website may be copied or re-transmitted unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
3. The user may access any part of the website and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. Shelbourne Senior Living Limited shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licensed to Shelbourne Senior Living Limited, by the rights owners of the material.
4. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in any material downloaded or copied from the website.
5. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the website for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
6. The limited licence to copy or download material provided for at clause 3 above does not permit the incorporation of the material, whether documentary or otherwise, in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other format. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted on, or to, or stored in, any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. The user may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
7. Shelbourne Senior Living Limited makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate, it cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies which may arise. Users who reply on information contained on this website do so at their own risk.